Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Do guys prefer girls without make up? (especially foundation to cover the actual skin condition?)?

I always wear make-up, and I've never had a guy say anything when I'm not wearing it. My ex always said he preferred me with out it, and my new boyfriend says he doesn't care either way. I still wear it, and they saw me without it when I would swim or stay over or something. Either way, I still did what I want. They're going to see you without it eventually.. It's YOUR preference. You should do what makes you feel comfortable, and not try to please men. You will find a man who appreciates you for that and for your true beauty. Sure, you should definitely have a man who will love your red marks or spots.. but you shouldn't have to get a man at the expensive of doing something that makes you uncomfortable. Also, just for self-esteem enhancement purposes, make you should go see a dermatologist. They might be able to help you out some?

0 comments:

Post a Comment