Monday, December 19, 2011

Is this weird, or am i just crazy?

ok. Well, i was recently on a 2 month vacation from school, and during that vacation, my crush switched schools. I liked him for almost 3 years. The last time i saw him was in February. Now, for World History we have to do a project on countries. Each cl period gets different countries. My period got Bolivia and El Salvador...the teacher put me in El Salvador (that's the guy i likes name) and then he ped out packets he printed out from wikipedia and i looked at the date it was printed on for no reason and when i saw it it said "4-22-09" which is the guy i likes birthday.... i mean, he had a long time to print those out...is it a coincidence he printed them out that day? and is it a coincidence that he chose El Salvador for the period i'm in? it's kinda weird to me...

0 comments:

Post a Comment