Tuesday, December 20, 2011

My mom is controlling me, what should I do?

Hi I'm 13 years old now and presumably I can take care of myself and have my own ideas. My mom on the other hand is always trying to control me, and making me become the person she wants me to become. I know, if it's about learning and education, well, that's a parent's job. But my mom wants to change other things, such as, she wants me to have the personality she wants me to have, she wants me to have the hairstyle she wants me to have, she wants me to think the way she wants me to think, and so on. If you don't get what I'm saying, take a look here. Two examples of events happened in the past. First, mom had me take a personality quiz. The results did not turn out the way she wanted them to be. Subsequently, me being grounded and mom becoming angry. Second, I'm in seventh grade. I do my hair myself. Mom wants to do my hair. I refuse. Subsequently, me being grounded and eventually surrendering, and shouting mom becoming very, very angry. Then mom did my hair. Two drastically high pigtails with a hideous pink barrette spelling 'B-A-R-B-I-E' (you know what that is) presumably excavated from my mountainous junkyard of ancient long forgotten knick-knacks from my former toddlerhood, not possibly for a seventh grader? Ugh, then I had a headache. The pigtails were hideously tight, just as they were drastically high. Gee, can't anyone help me? I'm heading into this dead end sort of thing where it's 'on your left there's something bad and on your right there is also something horrible'. I'm on holiday right now and yes, JEOPARDY!--you're certainly correct, don't you think I would love to wear this lovely new hairstyle back to school and show it off in front of everyone saying 'hey, look at my fabulous new hairdo!'. Hahaha. No. That was a joke. I want to get rid of this horrific thing on my head ASAP together with all the embarrment it will cause me with no question when school is back. Please, help, PLEASE!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment