Monday, December 19, 2011

What color crib should I get for my baby girl?

My husband and I are sharing a room with our baby girl. The room is pretty big so we kinda divided it down the middle with our stuff on one side and hers on the other. She is outgrowing her pack n play (which is like a binett with an attatched changing table thing) so for christmas I want to buy her a crib and changing table. The problem is that all of our furniture is black, and as much as I would like all of the furniture in the room to be the same color all of the baby's bedding/decor is pastel pink and green and I'm afaid black furniture may be too harsh against pastels. I can't decide if i should just get black or wood... someone already suggested espresso but I think it would just look like faded black next to the rest of the furniture so if I do wood i would get a warm medium brown. I am so confused! Also I cant decide if I should get a crib/changer combo to save space or a keep them separate in case we move... so many decisions HELP!

0 comments:

Post a Comment