Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Is my friend going to be ok. She got severly hurt in a bad bike accident! please help me! im very worried!?

Me and a few friend were biking around my street yesterday and one of my friends tried to jump a curb but jumped way to early and fell backwards with her bike on the concrete really hard and she wasnt wearing a helmet. My friend couldnt move at all, and was very dizzy, she told me not to call an ambulance but i called one anyway. When the paramedics arrived my friend was unconcious, an wasnt responding! She had to be rushed to the hospital! My other friends and I were very concerned and couldnt sleep at all. Were so worried for her. She is currently in the hospital with severe blunt head trama and a spinal fracture. Is she going to be ok? could she die? Will she ever be the same? How long do you think she will be in the hospital? i really want honest answers no matter how hard it is to except them!I also i feel like somehow this is my fault because it was my idea to go biking! i feel so guilty, and horrible. Me and my friends are soo cocerned for her!

0 comments:

Post a Comment