Wednesday, December 21, 2011

How do i get my ex 2 want me back?

i hav this ex. who @ times i luv w/ all my heart but @ other times i can't stand him. me & him sorta get along this is wat makes me & him friends. but like a couple of weeks ago he called me bcuz he was bored & 1 way or another we got started talkin about his new gf. he's tellin me how great she is, and how they make out in the hallway. and while he's tellin me this i'm silently cryin. then he tells me that she's sum emo chik & that she carved a heart on his arm. so then i get furious inside like i just wanna ring this girls neck. i mean i don't care if she's crazy & hurts herself but 2 hurt him is like startin nuclear warfare. i broke up w/ him almost 3 years ago & i deeply regret it. then i told my friends about the call & they said that he's just tryin 2 make me jealous that this girl mite not even exist. wat do u think? haf the time i want him bak & the i other haf i don't.

0 comments:

Post a Comment