Monday, December 19, 2011

People keep not answering this and i really just want some advise?

so ever since i was little i always made a promise that i would never settle for less and always go for the guy that isnt a loser but not super popular, well i think i might be developing feelings for this guy who used to be this big loser but now people are chill with him, but hes still not that popular with ther girls, but the guys think hes cool. like even my big brother whos 2 yrs older than both of us chills with him. hes not ugly and in fact i think he likes me, he always makes a point to talk to me. but then theres this junior (imma freshman and so was that other kid) and i think i might like him and i know i wouldnt be going below myself if i got him, but hes kinda friends with my brother but not really good friends and hes nice and really chill, like i just dont see him enough because he doesnt come over enough and i dont really see him in school. and another thing is, is that my friend is going out with like one of the really good wrestlers in the grade above us and i just dont wanna be the friend with the sucky bf if i go out with the first guy. so should i go for the fist guy or the second, and tell me what you would do, not what you think you should do but what you would actually do. thank you :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment